When you install the right countertop, it can open up your kitchen. A countertop can define a kitchen, creating a warmth and familiarity that draws in friends and family. The right materials give it an incredible luster and multi-functionality. There are a wide variety of options for countertops in Bothell, but none are as sought after as stone. Stone countertops should always be professionally installed. You want a company that employs experienced countertop installation technicians like the ones at Atlantic Tile & Granite. If you don’t, you might find your counter top on the kitchen floor.
Enjoy the benefits of a genuine stone countertop.
There are some massive advantages to choosing a marble, quartz, or granite countertop that you won’t get with sub-par materials. Just some of these benefits include:
- Granite delivers a lively natural look and unique variations that mean your countertop will be the only one of its kind.
- Our countertops are naturally resistant to heat damage and bacteria. A hot pan can safely be placed from the stove to the counter.
- Cleaning is incredibly simple. Just wipe down with warm water and a small amount of detergent.
- Your countertop will increase the value of your home. Stone counters also don’t depreciate like lesser materials.
Why choose granite specialists?
Other companies may claim to provide stone countertop installations—unfortunately for home remodelers, their services don’t always match their claims. At Atlantic Tile & Granite we’ve specialized in tile and stone work since we first opened our doors. That means we’ve limited our disciplines in order to excel at them. Doing so has made us masters in our crafts. We hold our wok to the highest standards, and source high-quality stone materials at prices that help our customers save.
If you don’t choose a stone specialist you may end up with:
- Inadequate support for your counter. Stone is incredibly durable but very heavy. These countertops typically require additional supports that lighter materials do not. If that support isn’t installed correctly, your counter can cave in, breaking and destroying adjacent areas.
- Added cost for the same work. Because stone counters have to be properly supported and custom cut to fit, a general contractor may not employ any specialists who can handle the work. When they sub-contract for countertop work (something we do not do at Atlantic Tile & Granite), you pay added costs while work quality suffers.
- A limited range of choices. We aren’t just experts at installing stone counters. We custom cut countertops as well. Specialization allows us to keep a wide range of stone types on hand in different colors and patterns. We also have the equipment and skill to finish them how you like. This includes 11 choices for an edge profile alone!
Contact us today for your stone countertop.
We stand behind our products and our workmanship, and have installed them in our own Bothell homes. The strength and beauty of stone makes for a functional and versatile countertop. Your kitchen should be everything you want it to be, so call or contact us today to get started.