The perfect countertop can transform a kitchen. It can act as a centerpiece, set the tone, and the right material can provide multiple functions. There are a lot of options for countertops in Sammamish, but none are as sought after as stone countertops. These need to be installed by a company that employs technically skilled countertop installation professionals like Atlantic Tile & Granite. If you don’t you might discover your problems are much greater than a little unwanted overhang.
Get the benefits of a real stone countertop.
- Granite delivers a gorgeous natural look and unique variation that makes your countertop an original.
- Our countertops are naturally heat and bacteria resistant. You can set a hot pan anywhere on granite without worry.
- Cleaning is a breeze. All you need is detergent and warm water.
- Your countertop will increase the value of your home, and granite will never depreciate in value like other materials.
Why choose granite specialists?
You may discover a number of different companies claim to deliver stone countertop installation. Unfortunately for homeowners, the services these companies offer aren’t equal. At Atlantic Tile & Granite we’ve specialized in tile and stone work since we first opened. That means our disciplines are limited, but all of our focus is dedicated. This specialization elevates our craftsmanship, the standards we hold for our technicians, and has allowed us to source the highest quality stone at prices that let us pass savings onto our clients.
If you don’t choose a specialist, you may end up with:
- Inadequate support for your counter. Stone is particularly durable, but also very heavy. These countertops frequently need added supports that lighter counters don’t require. If that support isn’t provided your tabletop can cave in, taking out other areas along the way.
- Added costs for the same work. Because stone counters have to be custom cut and specially supported, a general contractor may not employ a staff that can execute it correctly. When they sub-contract employees for countertop work (something we do not do at Atlantic Tile & Granite), they pass the costs on to you.
- A limited range of choices. We don’t just install stone counters, we custom cut them for the look you’re after. Specializing allows us to keep more stone types on hand, and the necessary equipment to finish them in a number of ways. This includes 11 choices for an edge profile alone!
Contact us today for your stone countertop.
We stand behind our products and craftsmanship, and have them installed in our own Sammamish homes. The strength and natural beauty of stone lends a versatility to the functionality and environment of the kitchen. You deserve the same from your kitchen, so call or contact us today and get started.