The right countertop can do so much for a kitchen. It can set the tone, act as a centerpiece, and depending on the material you choose provide multi-functionality. There are a wide range of options for countertops in Seattle, but none are as sought after as granite, quartz and marble countertops. These have to be installed by a professional company that employs technically trained countertop installation experts like Atlantic Tile & Granite. If you don’t you might find your problems are far greater than just a little excess overhang.
Get the benefits of a real granite or quartz countertop.
There are some major advantages to choosing a stone countertop that you won’t get with other materials. Just some of the reasons to choose stone include:
- Granite offers an incredible natural look and variation that makes every countertop unique.
- Our countertops are naturally resistant to heat and bacteria. You can set a pan down anywhere on granite.
- Cleaning is simple. Just warm water and detergent do the trick.
- Your countertop will add value to your home, and won’t suffer the same depreciation as laminate and other materials.
Why choose granite specialists?
You may find a number of different companies claiming to provide granite countertop installation. Unfortunately for unsuspecting homeowners, these companies aren’t created equally. At Atlantic Tile & Granite we’ve been specializing in stone and tile work since we first opened. That means our discipline is limited, but all of our focus is on craftsmanship that reaches the highest standards while identifying the best sources for quality stone at prices that allow us to pass savings onto our customers.
If you don’t choose a specialist, you might be receiving:
- Inadequate support for your counter. Granite is incredibly durable, but it is also very heavy. Stone countertops frequently require additional supports that lighter weight counters do not require. If support is not adequate your tabletop can cave in, taking out additional areas with it.
- Additional costs for the same work. Because these countertops must be custom cut to the counter and specially supported, a general contractor may not have the staff to execute it properly. When they hire out employees (something we do not do at Atlantic Tile & Granite), they pass the cost on to you.
- A limited range of options. We don’t just install granite countertops, we custom cut them for the unique look you want. Specializing means we have more stone types on hand and the equipment needed to finish them in a wide variety of ways. This includes 11 variations on the edge profile alone.
Contact us today for your stone countertop.
We stand behind our craftsmanship and products, and have installed them in our own Seattle homes. The natural beauty and strength of stone lends a versatility both to the environment and the functionality of the kitchen. You deserve the same from your kitchen, so call or contact us today and get started.